ISLA can be found at Rua Cabo Borges, 55. This is the penultimate transverse of Av. da República in Vila Nova de Gaia, coming from the south. ISLA is accessible by nearly all types of public transport.
To get to ISLA you can use the yellow metro line (D), getting off at Jardim do Morro or at General Torres. These two stations are at Av. da República, a few steps away from ISLA.
You can reach ISLA by getting off at General Torres train station, located at Av. da República and just a few steps away from ISLA.
There are a large number of bus companies that pass by ISLA Gaia.
STCP Public Transport
Check the itinerary online to know how to reach ISLA Gaia by public transport. To identify final destination put "ISLA".
Travel plan- STCP
- South access, direction Avenida da República - Gaia
- South access - direction IC 23
- North access - direction Ponte do Freixo
- North access - direction Ponte da Arrábida
- North access - direction Ponte do Infante
If you use a GPS device put the following coordinates: 41º 08'05.56" N 8º 36'27.212 W